zeller entspannung is a herbal medicinal product with extracts of butterbur root, valerian root, lemon balm leaves and passion flower herb.
- FROM AGE 6.
Available without prescription in pharmacies and chemists.
This is an authorised medicinal product. Read the patient information leaflet.
Max Zeller Söhne AG, 8590 Romanshorn
zeller entspannung is used for the following complaints:
- Nervous tension
- Stress conditions
- Exam nerves
These complaints can become apparent in the following symptoms, among others:
- Cramp-like gastrointestinal complaints
- Increased irritability
- Occasional problems falling asleep and staying asleep
Dosage / application / packaging sizes
Adults and children 6 and over:
- Take 1 film-coated tablet 3 times a day
- 20 film-coated tablets
- 60 film-coated tablets
1 film-coated tablet contains as active substance:
- 90 mg dry extract of butterbur roots (Petasites hybridus rhizoma)
- 90 mg dry extract of valerian roots (Valerianae radix)
- 90 mg dry extract of passionflower herb (Passiflorae herba)
- 60 mg dry extract of lemon balm leaves (Melissae folium)