angocin® has an anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effect.
It is used for:
- acute inflammation of the sinuses (paranasal sinusitis)
- acute inflammation of the bronchi (bronchitis)
- urinary tract infections
- Can also be used as prophylaxis
Dosage / packaging sizes
Symptoms of acute respiratory inflammation
Adults and adolescents over 12
- Take 4–5 film-coated tablets 3–5 times a day (standard dose: 4 film-coated tablets, 3 times daily)
Children aged 6 to 12 only when instructed by a doctor
- 2–4 film-coated tablets, 3–4 times daily (standard dose: 3 film-coated tablets, 3 times daily)
Symptoms of urinary tract infections (UTIs)
Adult women 18 and older (must not be pregnant)
- 4–5 film-coated tablets, 3–5 times a day (standard dose: 4 film-coated tablets, 3 times daily)
The film-coated tablets should be taken unchewed after meals and with plenty of liquid. angocin® should not be taken for more than two weeks.
- 50 film-coated tablets
- 100 film-coated tablets
1 caplet contains:
- 200 mg Tropaeoli majoris herba (Nasturtium) powder
- 80 mg horseradish root powder
angocin® is also:
Available in pharmacies and chemists without prescription.