SYMBIOLACT® is a food supplement with a combination of various lactic acid bacteria and biotin.
The bacterial strains contained in SYMBIOLACT® are important components of the natural intestinal flora of the upper and lower digestive tract. SYMBIOLACT® contains live freeze-dried lactic acid bacteria with a total bacterial count of at least 2 × 109 colony-forming units (CFU) per sachet. As soon as they come into contact with water, they become active and multiply.
Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes (e.g. in the intestines).
Consumption recommendation / package
- 1-2 times a day, pour the contents of one sachet into a glass, add 100-150 ml of non-carbonated water, stir and drink at the start of a main meal.
- 30 sachets
- 90 sachets
1 sachet of 2 g powder contains:
- live freeze-dried lactic acid bacteria:
- Lactobacillus paracasei (LC-01™)
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (LA-5®)
- Lactococcus lactis (R-707-1™)
- Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (BB-12®)
- Release agent silicon dioxide
May contain traces of milk protein.
Additionally, SYMBIOLACT® is: