SYMBIOLACT® Plus is a food supplement with a combination of various lactic acid bacteria and biotin.
The bacterial strains contained in SYMBIOLACT® Plus are important components of the natural intestinal flora of the upper and lower digestive tract. SYMBIOLACT® Plus contains live freeze-dried lactic acid bacteria with a total bacterial count of at least 1 × 1010 colony-forming units (CFU) per capsule. As soon as they come into contact with water, they become active and multiply. The innovative gelatine-free shell of the capsule protects the lactic acid bacteria during their passage through the stomach.
Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes (e.g. in the intestines).
Consumption recommendation / package
- Take 1-2 capsules once a day, at least 30 minutes before or 2 hours after a meal.
- 30 capsules
1 capsule contains:
- live freeze-dried lactic acid bacteria:
- Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (BB-12®)
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (LA-5®)
- Lactococcus lactis (R-707-1TM)
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (LGG®)
- Lactobacillus paracasei (L. CASEI 01TM)
- Lactobacillus salivarius (SS-258TM)
- Filler (microcrystalline cellulose)
(hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, gellan)
- Release agent (magnesium salts from edible fatty acids)
May contain traces of milk protein.
Additionally, SYMBIOLACT® Plus is: