zeller heart is used in cases of decreased in cardiac efficiency, which is associated with a mild decline in physical Performance.
- Normal physical exertion can cause fatigue, rapid heart rate, palpitations or a mild feeling of pressure or tightness in the chest
- High-dose zeller hawthorn extract strengthens and protects the heart
- zeller heart is well tolerated and can be combined with other synthetic drugs such as ACE inhibitors or beta blockers.
- It is advisible to take zeller heart for at least three months.
Dosage / packaging sizes
Adults (18 years and over):
take one tablet twice a day swallowed whole with some water
it is advisible to take zeller heart for at least three months
- 60 film-coated tablets
1 film-coated tablet contains:
- 450 mg of dry extract of hawthorn leaves with flower
Also zeller heart film-coated tablets are:
- Suitable for diabetics (1 tablet is equivalent to 84 mg carbohydrates = 0.007 carbohydrate units)
Available in pharmacies and chemists without prescription.