zeller feigen mit Senna Sirup
The senna pod extract produces a soft well-lubricated stool. This effect is supported by the contents of figs.
zeller figs with senna syrup is thus indicated for short-term use in the following medical conditions:
- Occasional general constipation
- Constipation through changed eating habits (e.g. when away on travel)
- Constipation caused by bed rest
Dosage / packaging sizes
- 10-20 ml bevor going to bed.
- The syrup should be taken with sufficient liquid (at least 1 glass of water)
- 100 ml bottles
- 200 ml bottles
Zeller figs with senna syrup contains per 10 ml:
- 5.9 -7.3g watery liquid extract of figs and senna pods in a 3:2 ratio
- 10 ml syrup contains 5.2 g sugar
Available in pharmacies and chemists without prescription.