International Business Development Manager (100%)
Working place: Romanshorn
Start of work: per sofort oder nach Vereinbarung
Zeller is the leading Swiss producer of phyto-medicines. With our own R&D and state-of-the art production facilities, we have successfully developed and launched a range of brands that enjoy a wide acceptance, both in Switzerland and worldwide. The strategic objective is to expand our global business. To support this aim, we are looking for an internationally experienced business person.
- Aggressively seek and pursue business opportunities with existing customers, to identify and exploit new business opportunities and to win new customers in strategically defined regions
- On a daily basis, you will drive business – prospecting, negotiating, and closing deals from the initial contact through to the signing of the agreement
- Prepare marketing presentations and do market research in selected regions
- Reporting directly to the Director of the international Division
- Contract management
- For this key position, we are looking for a dynamic business professional with a proven track record of international market development, preferably in the field of pharmaceuticals, or in other businesses with similar market mechanisms (e.g. fine chemicals, vitamins).
- You have a pharmaceutical or other scientific background and, ideally, an advanced business degree.
- You are a skilled negotiator and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ideally, you have several languages, but absolute fluency in German and English, both written and verbally, is a must.
This is your opportunity to contribute to the successful international expansion of a small, agile pharmaceutical manufacturer. Here you can exploit your international business skills to the fullest. A solid compensation package rewards your efforts and success.